- How Many ‘People of Color’ Does it take not to be Racist?
- Conservative Christians Will Give Obama Second Term If
- Cass Sunstein: The Man Behind the President
- President Supports Islam but has Repeatedly Trashed Christianity
- Does President Obama believe in Redistribution?
- Liz Cheney: Logical Outcome of Three-and-a-Half Years of Obama Foreign Policy
- Paying Fair Share, Lindsay Lohan’s Tweet, Obamanomics
- 20 Economic Reasons why President Obama should not be re-elected.
- Another View of Democrat and Republican Differences- their Platforms
- Are you doing anything to help you decide on the November Election?
- The Story that Could Win Mitt Romney the Presidency – Godfather Politics
- Newsweek Cover Story: Obama’s Gotta Go
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- President Obama wants to bring about Redistributive Change
- President Obama Rewards His supporters with Tax Money while he attacks Romney on Private Equity Investment.
- The Hypocrisy of the Left, Tolerance is One-sided
- Be Prepared to Vote this November
- Friendly fire from Obama – The do-nothing Congress
- Ron Paul a Third Party Candidate?
- HHS finalizes over 1,200 waivers under healthcare reform law – The Hill’s Healthwatch
- Republican Candidate Front Runner
- Occupiers are the Result of Our Socialistic Education System | Godfather Politics
- Larry O’Donnell Calls for Occupy D.C. to Bring ‘Firestorm’ to Nat’l Restaurant Association’s HQ
- Union Chief Leo Gerard: ‘Resistance Movement’ Needed to Seize Bridges, Banks in Case OWS Fails | NewsBusters.org
- Putting Money in People’s Pocket. Jobs Bill
- Newt Gingrich Revived?
- Maxine Waters: Obama ‘got carried away’
- Herman Cain on Obama’s Class Warfare Rhetoric
- House passes Bill neutering National Labor Relations Board
- Is our Border safe and secure? Assault rifles, rocket launcher, a grenade launcher, and explosives found near the Rio Grande
- Reaction to President Obama’s Job Speech
- Alan Dershowitz Embraces Glenn Beck for his Stand with Israel
- CHRISTIE, PALIN, RYAN: THE NEW CANDIDATES?
- Jon Stewart Hammers Ed Schultz for Race-Baiting Deceptive Edit
- THE SHAPE OF THE GOP RACE
- OBAMA’S RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO FALL: LOOK OUT BELOW!
- Pawlenty Drops 2012 Presidential Bid
- Christianity, Politics, and the ‘Submission’ Question
- Debt Crisis 101, Senator Marco Rubio’s Remarkable Speech
- Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ’s ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Unfolded
- Eric Holder Feigns Ignorance of Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ Now
- More Political Decision-Making at Department of Justice?
- Happy Independence Day
- Jeb Bush Aides Join Pawlenty Campaign
- Celebrating Easter
- Gitmo Tribunal Move The Latest In A Long Line Of Obama Shifts
- President Obama has announced Re-election Campaign
- Lawrence O’Donnell: “No half-smart religious person actually believes the book of Revelation”
- A Radiation Oncologist’s personal Story about the Devastation and Therapeutic value of Radiation
- Israel’s Ever Present Need for Vigilance
- Hand-picked Debt Commission Co-chair ripped President’s 1.6% budget Cuts
- NPR is willing to take Donations from Muslim Brotherhood
- Does “Employee Free Choice Act” mean what it says? Another Union/White House Issue.
- Wisconsin passed Amended Bill to limit Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- What to like about Tim Pawlenty
- Union Boss Trumka Admits: Unions Are About Massive Social Change, Making ‘Progressive’ America; Not Wages For Workers
- Union Head Trumka’s Influence on White House
- Roger’s Rules: The Petulant Child Form of Democracy
- Justice Department will no longer defend DOMA in legal challenges
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (6)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (15)
- September 2010 (5)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (11)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
California is slipping.. Jerry Brown actually gained 49 to Whitman 43. Boxer leads Fiorina 49 to 43.5 (Real clear politics average) 49 to 46 (Rasmussan). I blogged about the crucial need to cast our votes on the winnable candidates against … Continue reading
The following list would provide clues as to how the elected representatives will vote on issues that concern you. Notably, democrat candidates are supported by the following groups: Planned Parenthood which has built Abortion clinics into an industry with 1 … Continue reading
I haven’t given much thought to this question until today. The first vote the new 112th congress will cast is on the selection of the Speaker of the House. Now that is a big deal. Nancy Pelosi got elected by … Continue reading
There is a correction below marked ** regarding Superintendent of Public Instruction candidate. I regret the error. The following table below is a summary of Christian voter’s guide on a few California races compiled by a friend for your reference. … Continue reading
I have always felt that one of the ways you evaluate what party you want to support is to look at who support them and why. This is one group that fervently supports the Democrats. You want to know why. … Continue reading