- How Many ‘People of Color’ Does it take not to be Racist?
- Conservative Christians Will Give Obama Second Term If
- Cass Sunstein: The Man Behind the President
- President Supports Islam but has Repeatedly Trashed Christianity
- Does President Obama believe in Redistribution?
- Liz Cheney: Logical Outcome of Three-and-a-Half Years of Obama Foreign Policy
- Paying Fair Share, Lindsay Lohan’s Tweet, Obamanomics
- 20 Economic Reasons why President Obama should not be re-elected.
- Another View of Democrat and Republican Differences- their Platforms
- Are you doing anything to help you decide on the November Election?
- The Story that Could Win Mitt Romney the Presidency – Godfather Politics
- Newsweek Cover Story: Obama’s Gotta Go
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- President Obama wants to bring about Redistributive Change
- President Obama Rewards His supporters with Tax Money while he attacks Romney on Private Equity Investment.
- The Hypocrisy of the Left, Tolerance is One-sided
- Be Prepared to Vote this November
- Friendly fire from Obama – The do-nothing Congress
- Ron Paul a Third Party Candidate?
- HHS finalizes over 1,200 waivers under healthcare reform law – The Hill’s Healthwatch
- Republican Candidate Front Runner
- Occupiers are the Result of Our Socialistic Education System | Godfather Politics
- Larry O’Donnell Calls for Occupy D.C. to Bring ‘Firestorm’ to Nat’l Restaurant Association’s HQ
- Union Chief Leo Gerard: ‘Resistance Movement’ Needed to Seize Bridges, Banks in Case OWS Fails | NewsBusters.org
- Putting Money in People’s Pocket. Jobs Bill
- Newt Gingrich Revived?
- Maxine Waters: Obama ‘got carried away’
- Herman Cain on Obama’s Class Warfare Rhetoric
- House passes Bill neutering National Labor Relations Board
- Is our Border safe and secure? Assault rifles, rocket launcher, a grenade launcher, and explosives found near the Rio Grande
- Reaction to President Obama’s Job Speech
- Alan Dershowitz Embraces Glenn Beck for his Stand with Israel
- CHRISTIE, PALIN, RYAN: THE NEW CANDIDATES?
- Jon Stewart Hammers Ed Schultz for Race-Baiting Deceptive Edit
- THE SHAPE OF THE GOP RACE
- OBAMA’S RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO FALL: LOOK OUT BELOW!
- Pawlenty Drops 2012 Presidential Bid
- Christianity, Politics, and the ‘Submission’ Question
- Debt Crisis 101, Senator Marco Rubio’s Remarkable Speech
- Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ’s ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Unfolded
- Eric Holder Feigns Ignorance of Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ Now
- More Political Decision-Making at Department of Justice?
- Happy Independence Day
- Jeb Bush Aides Join Pawlenty Campaign
- Celebrating Easter
- Gitmo Tribunal Move The Latest In A Long Line Of Obama Shifts
- President Obama has announced Re-election Campaign
- Lawrence O’Donnell: “No half-smart religious person actually believes the book of Revelation”
- A Radiation Oncologist’s personal Story about the Devastation and Therapeutic value of Radiation
- Israel’s Ever Present Need for Vigilance
- Hand-picked Debt Commission Co-chair ripped President’s 1.6% budget Cuts
- NPR is willing to take Donations from Muslim Brotherhood
- Does “Employee Free Choice Act” mean what it says? Another Union/White House Issue.
- Wisconsin passed Amended Bill to limit Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- What to like about Tim Pawlenty
- Union Boss Trumka Admits: Unions Are About Massive Social Change, Making ‘Progressive’ America; Not Wages For Workers
- Union Head Trumka’s Influence on White House
- Roger’s Rules: The Petulant Child Form of Democracy
- Justice Department will no longer defend DOMA in legal challenges
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (6)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (15)
- September 2010 (5)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (11)
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Lawrence O’Donnell at MSNBC lets out how he feels about God and the Bible: “The book of Revelation is a work of fiction describing how a truly vicious God would bring about the end of the world. No half-smart religious … Continue reading
Just have to share this heart warming story by Dr. Komake. Here is a woman who transcended from the horrific experience of the Atomic bomb aftermath into a life career of healing using the same medium. WWII has always triggered … Continue reading
IDF intercepts ship with arms bound for Gaza from Turkey, Syria posted at 10:12 am on March 15, 2011 by Ed Morrissey Hotair.com Not for the first time, the IDF intercepted a ship attempting to run the Gaza blockade, this … Continue reading
Obama’s Hand-Picked Debt Commission Co-Chair Rips Obama’s Budget Cuts by Greg Hengler | Townhall.com President Obama’s Debt Commission Co-Chair, Erskine Bowles ripped the President’s meager 1.6% budget cuts in his testimony on Capitol Hill before the Senate Budget Committee. Bowles … Continue reading
Listen to the revealing conversations by NPR executive willing to take donation from the Muslim Brotherhood (disguised) suggesting using anonymous organization. NPR Round Two: Hiding Muslim Brotherhood Donation From the Government By Katie Pavlich/Hotair.com
Under the “Employee Free Choice Act,” unions would not have to win in secret-ballot elections in order to represent the workers. Instead, union representatives could simply collect signatures from the workers until they had a majority. “Employee Free Choice Act” … Continue reading
How GOP Ends Union Stalemate In Wisconsin Why I am fighting in Wisconsin by Gov Scott Walker http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704132204576190260787805984.html?mod=googlenews_wsj BREAKING: Wisconsin Senate Votes to Limit Public Sector Collective Bargaining Privileges – UPDATE: Other Walker Provisions Largely Intact, Too By Guy Benson … Continue reading