- How Many ‘People of Color’ Does it take not to be Racist?
- Conservative Christians Will Give Obama Second Term If
- Cass Sunstein: The Man Behind the President
- President Supports Islam but has Repeatedly Trashed Christianity
- Does President Obama believe in Redistribution?
- Liz Cheney: Logical Outcome of Three-and-a-Half Years of Obama Foreign Policy
- Paying Fair Share, Lindsay Lohan’s Tweet, Obamanomics
- 20 Economic Reasons why President Obama should not be re-elected.
- Another View of Democrat and Republican Differences- their Platforms
- Are you doing anything to help you decide on the November Election?
- The Story that Could Win Mitt Romney the Presidency – Godfather Politics
- Newsweek Cover Story: Obama’s Gotta Go
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- President Obama wants to bring about Redistributive Change
- President Obama Rewards His supporters with Tax Money while he attacks Romney on Private Equity Investment.
- The Hypocrisy of the Left, Tolerance is One-sided
- Be Prepared to Vote this November
- Friendly fire from Obama – The do-nothing Congress
- Ron Paul a Third Party Candidate?
- HHS finalizes over 1,200 waivers under healthcare reform law – The Hill’s Healthwatch
- Republican Candidate Front Runner
- Occupiers are the Result of Our Socialistic Education System | Godfather Politics
- Larry O’Donnell Calls for Occupy D.C. to Bring ‘Firestorm’ to Nat’l Restaurant Association’s HQ
- Union Chief Leo Gerard: ‘Resistance Movement’ Needed to Seize Bridges, Banks in Case OWS Fails | NewsBusters.org
- Putting Money in People’s Pocket. Jobs Bill
- Newt Gingrich Revived?
- Maxine Waters: Obama ‘got carried away’
- Herman Cain on Obama’s Class Warfare Rhetoric
- House passes Bill neutering National Labor Relations Board
- Is our Border safe and secure? Assault rifles, rocket launcher, a grenade launcher, and explosives found near the Rio Grande
- Reaction to President Obama’s Job Speech
- Alan Dershowitz Embraces Glenn Beck for his Stand with Israel
- CHRISTIE, PALIN, RYAN: THE NEW CANDIDATES?
- Jon Stewart Hammers Ed Schultz for Race-Baiting Deceptive Edit
- THE SHAPE OF THE GOP RACE
- OBAMA’S RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO FALL: LOOK OUT BELOW!
- Pawlenty Drops 2012 Presidential Bid
- Christianity, Politics, and the ‘Submission’ Question
- Debt Crisis 101, Senator Marco Rubio’s Remarkable Speech
- Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ’s ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Unfolded
- Eric Holder Feigns Ignorance of Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ Now
- More Political Decision-Making at Department of Justice?
- Happy Independence Day
- Jeb Bush Aides Join Pawlenty Campaign
- Celebrating Easter
- Gitmo Tribunal Move The Latest In A Long Line Of Obama Shifts
- President Obama has announced Re-election Campaign
- Lawrence O’Donnell: “No half-smart religious person actually believes the book of Revelation”
- A Radiation Oncologist’s personal Story about the Devastation and Therapeutic value of Radiation
- Israel’s Ever Present Need for Vigilance
- Hand-picked Debt Commission Co-chair ripped President’s 1.6% budget Cuts
- NPR is willing to take Donations from Muslim Brotherhood
- Does “Employee Free Choice Act” mean what it says? Another Union/White House Issue.
- Wisconsin passed Amended Bill to limit Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- What to like about Tim Pawlenty
- Union Boss Trumka Admits: Unions Are About Massive Social Change, Making ‘Progressive’ America; Not Wages For Workers
- Union Head Trumka’s Influence on White House
- Roger’s Rules: The Petulant Child Form of Democracy
- Justice Department will no longer defend DOMA in legal challenges
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (6)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (15)
- September 2010 (5)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (11)
Monthly Archives: August 2011
This is so very interesting, and touching, for a famous liberal to voice appreciation for a staunch conservative, Glenn Beck no less who is the object of liberals’ disdain, for his strong support of Israel. Even he, Professor Dershowitz, is … Continue reading
I don’t know much about Dick Morris the person except for what was known during the period when he worked for Bill Clinton. But his political insights, analyses, and commentaries are always substantive; above the crowds, in my humble opinion. … Continue reading
This is too funny. Talk about twisting fact to slant for the democrats by Ed Schultz the liberal anchor at MSNBC; called out by none other than Jon Stewart. Breitbart.tv » Jon Stewart Hammers Ed Schultz … Continue reading
THE SHAPE OF THE GOP RACE.
OBAMA’S RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO FALL: LOOK OUT BELOW!.
Yesterday, Aug 14, 2011, former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the presidential race citing a disappointing finish and failure to capture momentum from Saturday’s Iowa Straw Poll. I am disappointed too. I thought he had great potential as … Continue reading
I’ve come across two articles on the subject after GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann was asked by Byron York at the debate in Iowa. The first one is by Roland Martin who is a contributor at CNN. I generally do … Continue reading