- How Many ‘People of Color’ Does it take not to be Racist?
- Conservative Christians Will Give Obama Second Term If
- Cass Sunstein: The Man Behind the President
- President Supports Islam but has Repeatedly Trashed Christianity
- Does President Obama believe in Redistribution?
- Liz Cheney: Logical Outcome of Three-and-a-Half Years of Obama Foreign Policy
- Paying Fair Share, Lindsay Lohan’s Tweet, Obamanomics
- 20 Economic Reasons why President Obama should not be re-elected.
- Another View of Democrat and Republican Differences- their Platforms
- Are you doing anything to help you decide on the November Election?
- The Story that Could Win Mitt Romney the Presidency – Godfather Politics
- Newsweek Cover Story: Obama’s Gotta Go
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- Do you want President Obama for Four more Years?
- President Obama wants to bring about Redistributive Change
- President Obama Rewards His supporters with Tax Money while he attacks Romney on Private Equity Investment.
- The Hypocrisy of the Left, Tolerance is One-sided
- Be Prepared to Vote this November
- Friendly fire from Obama – The do-nothing Congress
- Ron Paul a Third Party Candidate?
- HHS finalizes over 1,200 waivers under healthcare reform law – The Hill’s Healthwatch
- Republican Candidate Front Runner
- Occupiers are the Result of Our Socialistic Education System | Godfather Politics
- Larry O’Donnell Calls for Occupy D.C. to Bring ‘Firestorm’ to Nat’l Restaurant Association’s HQ
- Union Chief Leo Gerard: ‘Resistance Movement’ Needed to Seize Bridges, Banks in Case OWS Fails | NewsBusters.org
- Putting Money in People’s Pocket. Jobs Bill
- Newt Gingrich Revived?
- Maxine Waters: Obama ‘got carried away’
- Herman Cain on Obama’s Class Warfare Rhetoric
- House passes Bill neutering National Labor Relations Board
- Is our Border safe and secure? Assault rifles, rocket launcher, a grenade launcher, and explosives found near the Rio Grande
- Reaction to President Obama’s Job Speech
- Alan Dershowitz Embraces Glenn Beck for his Stand with Israel
- CHRISTIE, PALIN, RYAN: THE NEW CANDIDATES?
- Jon Stewart Hammers Ed Schultz for Race-Baiting Deceptive Edit
- THE SHAPE OF THE GOP RACE
- OBAMA’S RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO FALL: LOOK OUT BELOW!
- Pawlenty Drops 2012 Presidential Bid
- Christianity, Politics, and the ‘Submission’ Question
- Debt Crisis 101, Senator Marco Rubio’s Remarkable Speech
- Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ’s ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Unfolded
- Eric Holder Feigns Ignorance of Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ Now
- More Political Decision-Making at Department of Justice?
- Happy Independence Day
- Jeb Bush Aides Join Pawlenty Campaign
- Celebrating Easter
- Gitmo Tribunal Move The Latest In A Long Line Of Obama Shifts
- President Obama has announced Re-election Campaign
- Lawrence O’Donnell: “No half-smart religious person actually believes the book of Revelation”
- A Radiation Oncologist’s personal Story about the Devastation and Therapeutic value of Radiation
- Israel’s Ever Present Need for Vigilance
- Hand-picked Debt Commission Co-chair ripped President’s 1.6% budget Cuts
- NPR is willing to take Donations from Muslim Brotherhood
- Does “Employee Free Choice Act” mean what it says? Another Union/White House Issue.
- Wisconsin passed Amended Bill to limit Public Sector Collective Bargaining
- What to like about Tim Pawlenty
- Union Boss Trumka Admits: Unions Are About Massive Social Change, Making ‘Progressive’ America; Not Wages For Workers
- Union Head Trumka’s Influence on White House
- Roger’s Rules: The Petulant Child Form of Democracy
- Justice Department will no longer defend DOMA in legal challenges
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (6)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (15)
- September 2010 (5)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (11)
“If conservative Christians do not vote for Mitt Romney, it greatly increases the chances of Obama’s re-election and the further removal of God’s blessings. I’m not sure how much more judgment America can stand before we can stand no longer and fall into ruin.”
Seems like Obama’s campaign did not like to admit to the redistribution of wealth thing. Listen to his speech at the Loyola University. He actually want to figure out how to deliver that plan.
Why not put it up front? Why hide behind the smoke screen?
Helping the poor is fine, but it is not the same as redistribution of wealth when government takes from someone to give to someone by government power, is it?
Egypt, Libya, Yemen, demonstrators against US. Worried much.
I highly recommend you to listen to some outsatanding speeches made at the Republican National Convention. Some of my favorite are: Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, New Mexico governor Susanna Martinez, Mayor Mia Love, Senator Ayotte. They are uplifting and patriotic.
I will be watching the DNC next week. I hope you will too and compare the differences.
I will not be surprised that they will be spending a lot of time to highlight pro-choice and birth control issues. Why would it be the important theme when unemployment remains near the level at 4 years ago? I imagine it is a good diversion from talking about our economy which has been a failure; this kind of talk always helps to keep this block of voters.
You know, if a woman or her husband has a stable and decent job in a healthy economy, the last thing she wants to fight for is a $10 monthly benefits for contraceptive, when she pays attention to sound ecomonic policy that will foster job growth and career advancement.
But I digress.
I am writing less because if you pay attention, every day there are informative articles on the political front. Again, I recommend you to visit www.townhall.com. You find conservative and knowledgeable columnists like Thomas Sowell and others for their opinions, but you will also find up to the minute news events on TIPSHEET to keep you informed, which you may not find if you only watch network channels. Better yet, sign up for email notification or fan it on facebook.
I hope you have read the Newsweek cover story: OBAMA’S GOTTA GO. You can visit
You +1’d this publicly. Undo
Aug 19, 2012 – Why does Paul Ryan scare the president so much? Because Obama has broken his promises, and it’s clear that the GOP ticket’s path to …